Sunday, February 6, 2011

Kit installed, groceries purchased

Well here is its current state, got the kit all installed about two weeks ago, everything things is working great so far! Picked up three new small batch fermenters and about $80 of groceries at hyvee today. The commute was only about 6 miles, but it was fun.





The xtra is now also running high-performace Alivio 1x7 shifting. Perfect amount of gears and the shifting is dialed.

My new 29er is also coming along nicely. Standard Byke Company out of Davenport, Ia is doing a great job. I had say in every detail of this bike and I drew it up myself so I could get some practice with designing my own frames. After this frame is done, Rick is going to start up on a road frame for me also. Full Standard race-bike line-up this year? Yep
Details-
Standard's #1 29er mountain bike frame
OX platinum tubing throughout
Laser cut dropouts and bridges

Rear Dropout





 Checking angle on TT/ST

 Drilling water bottle bottle mounts

 Triangle in jig

 Cutting tube for the pass-through gusset



 Hutch Trickstar inspired pass-through gusset



Tacked!

Check out Standards website- http://www.standardbyke.com/blog/
Call them at - 563.323.4894 - for a custom frame quote. They will do almost anything!
You can also find them on Facebook.....standard byke company

No comments:

Post a Comment